Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Baseball season is upon us...

So we took our daughter to her first baseball game of the season the other night. She's been to many games in the past. She absolutely loves baseball and for a 5 year old is a fantastic player. My hubby got me into it about a year or so ago and now that I understand the game I really enjoy it. I'm not exactly a sports person. Before this I just watched hockey and I think that's mainly because I'm Canadian. It's in our blood...we have to watch.

Now here is what I find strange. Our daughter loves to play the game and she loves to watch it on TV. She knows all of our team's players by name and understands what is happening in the game. Tell me why she can't sit through it at the baseball park without wiggling around? She quietly sits and watches at home, but for some reason you get her in the stands and she won't sit still or focus on the game.
Kids are weird.
Cheers!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've wondered about that, too. Maybe it's because there's just so much distraction going on around them and they're so excited to be there!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

When I was a kid I LOVED hockey but would always be finding something else to do at actual games... go figure.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh loves baseball. When he grows up he wants to be the next Diamondbacks *STAR* pitcher.
He'd love to go to a LIVE game. So much excitement!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home