Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #25


If you ever can't find me here are Thirteen Places you can usually find me.

1. In my office at work - Duh!
2. At my daughter's school chatting with the snotty Moms
3. On the porch with a glass of wine and a book - only during the warm months
4. Playing with my family in the park
5. Watching TV - I'm a TV junkie...what can I say?
6. In a movie theater - movie junkie too!
7. At my parents house
8. On the sofa surfing the Internet
9. In the purse department at Macys
10. Wandering around in Target
11. At my favorite restaurant "Racines"
12. At a baseball game with my family
13. At a bookstore...other than mine. I just can't get enough of books during the week!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 Comments:

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Don't worry, now I know where to find you. (lol).
My T13 is up too.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite places to go are Target and the book store. I could spend hours in a book store.

Have a great weekend!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home