Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Gotta love Potter fever

Like a lot of people I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I snagged this one from Dustin at That Guy's Blog. I can never resist a good quiz. The first time I did it I was Severus Snape, but I was in a bad mood. Snape is my fav character, but I'm not sure I want to be compared to him...so I did it again today!




You scored as Hermione Granger. You're one intelligent
witch, but you have a hard time believing it and require constant
reassurance. You are a very supportive friend who would do
anything and everything to help her friends out.


Hermione Granger

85%

Albus Dumbledore

80%

Severus Snape

80%

Ron Weasley

75%

Remus Lupin

75%

Ginny Weasley

65%

Sirius Black

60%

Draco Malfoy

60%

Harry Potter

30%

Lord Voldemort

30%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home