Monday, April 23, 2007

Oops!

My glasses fall off of my head all of the time. I'm always flipping my hair around and forgetting they are there. This time it bit me in the butt though. They broke. Not sure if it was just a fluke or a result of a lot of beating up.
My daughter and I went to Lens Crafters hoping to just get the same pair to insert the lenses into. It was only the frames that broke. Anyway, nope they don't make them anymore and they wouldn't fit into another pair. They are only a 1 1/2 years old! So, now I have to go to the eye doctor. I hate doing it, but they insist that you should go once a year. I figured since I have to get all new glasses anyway I might as well go the whole nine yards. Every time I go it's the same thing. The doc flips those glasses up and down so many times and keeps asking you which one is better that I just get confused. I'm always afraid I'm making the wrong choice. I just hate it.
The worst part though is picking out new frames. Especially when you are by yourself. The sales people just want to sell you the most expensive pair in the shortest amount of time. Usually I make Hubby or a friend go with me, but today I am stuck by myself. I need new ones NOW! I can't find my old pair, so I've been wearing my sunglasses to see! Just what I wanted to spend my day off doing.
Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kailani said...

I got my glasses from Costco and the lenses keep falling out. It's a good thing I don't wear them often. Do you like the quality of the Lens Crafters ones?

Kailani
An Island Life

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home