Sunday, April 01, 2007

Back to normal...

Finally all of the birthday hoo hah is over and life can get back normal. My daughter's various birthday parties went off without a hitch. I'm exhausted personally. The in laws were all here for the big day and the last of them left on Friday. I love Hubby's parents and they are fun to have here, but it's also nice when life gets back to normal. You just eat too much when family is in town! Yes, the future sister-in-law was here as well and no...it didn't go any better. We will just not be friends I guess. I don't know what else to try. It made me feel good to know that she treats Hubby the same way, so at least it's not just me. I'm not always easy either, but I was starting to feel really bad about myself. Ah well...as long as she treats my brother-in-law well. That's what is important. He's as close to a brother as I will ever get and I adore him.

Here's a picture of the birthday girl.

I missed blogging, but there was just not enough time in the day, ya know? I tried to keep up with reading other blogs, but I'm still kind of behind. Anyway, glad to be back!
Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that birthday hat! She's so beautiful! I'm glad she had an awesome birthday.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home