Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Wiggles!




After much anticipation we finally went to see The Wiggles in concert yesterday. My daughter has wanted to see them for so long now. Last time we had the chance to see them we thought she was still too young. She's not as into them as she used to be, but she still really wanted to see them in concert.



I must admit though, they put on an incredible show. Hubby and I know every song by heart and when I looked around during the show I found we were not the only parents clapping and happily singing along! They are very catchy tunes and arranged in more of an adult style. That's why we always liked them. So many kid's shows have very babyish music, but these guys are fun. Do I sound like a fan? If you have a little one then you are usually forced to watch them a lot, but of all the kiddie shows out there this one is the most fun. Anyway, the most important part was that our daughter had a blast. She danced during the entire show and collapsed as soon as we got home. Can't go wrong with that!
Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter would have loved to go! Their songs are so catchy that I find myself singing along, too! Glad you guys had a fun time!

1:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How fun! Even though my son is going to be 7 he still watches them with his younger sister and loves to sing Fruit Salad and Mashed Potatoe.I catch myself too singing along! Glad you guys had a great time!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home