Thursday, February 15, 2007

Uggghhhh.....

Remember how last week's Friday Feast asked if we had been sick yet this winter? I answered not yet. Boy did I screw myself! I've been horribly yucky for a couple of days now and I'm so sick of it. No pun intended. Last night I was awake all night and I had come up with a perfect Thursday Thirteen. I was thrilled that I would be able to post one and do it quickly. Well, along came morning and not a clue left in my sleep deprived brain what my idea was! Why is it when you get sick your brain just turns to mush? I've been so busy lately that when I first started feeling sick I thought okay good time to rest and recharge. Relax....read...watch some TV. NOPE! I can't comprehend anything. I always forget when I'm sick that I'm miserable and I can't really do anything but lay there and whine and complain. Does everyone else forget that or is it just me?
Please forgive my rambling. I tend to write how I think and rarely use proper punctuation. Being sick makes it worse. I'm going to try to do Friday Feast and catch up on some blog reading tonight and tomorrow.
Hope everyone had a fab Valentine's Day!
Cheers! ugh.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are sick. I know how you feel. I have the flu. It sucks!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home