Saturday, February 10, 2007

Valentine Goody Swap...Yay Me!!



Look at the great stuff I got from Tiggerprr, my Valentine Swap buddy! The candle smells so good and don't get me started on the yummy chocolates. Luna went bonkers for the cute giraffe, she claimed him as hers right away. The plates are really pretty, too. The pen is so cool. I gave one to my Valentine buddy and I actually had regretted not getting one for myself while I was packing her box. Now I got one!
Thank you soooo much Tiggerprr! This was so much fun. Thank Local Girl for thinking of it too!

5 Comments:

Blogger tiggerprr said...

Yay! I'm glad it arrived on time! :) The giraffe was really cute and my daughter and I had a great time finding goodies! Was a fun activity all around.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That giraffe is so cute! You really scored big time!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

Those are really awesome gifts! The giraffe looks so cute!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What great gifts. I love the heart shaped candle, and the giraffe is really cute!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The swap was so much fun! I was going to say that the giraffe is cute, but I think that it might have already been mentioned... :)

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home