Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #22



Thirteen things I am doing for my BIG birthday next week

1. Family party at my parents on Sunday - Yay Presents!
2. Going to Las Vegas on Wednesday
3. See Ray Romano perform on Friday
4. See Lance Burton perform on Thursday - love magic!
5. Slot machines...Yay Nickle Poker!
6. Shopping
7. Stay in a beautiful suite at the Mirage
8. Swimming at the pool...It's supposed to be in the 70s, but I don't care I'll go even if it's colder
9. See "Star Trek: The Experience" - I'm not really a Star Trek fan, but I am a dork!
10. Elvis-A-Rama Museum - again not a fan, but it's Vegas...I think it's the law or something
11. Liberace Museum - same reason as #10!
12. Madame Tussuad's - kuz I am a sucker for that kinda stuff
13. Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat - love my animals

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


View More Thursday Thirteen Participants


8 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

Happy Birthday....and have a blast in Vegas! It's hard not to!

8:15 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Those are lots of things to do on your birthday and they all seem to be fun. Have a nice day on your birthday and oh BTW, Happy Birthday too.
My T13 is up too.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy early Birthday!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun! I hope you have a very Happy Birthday. :)

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Debby! Have a great time in Vegas! I'd love to hear how you liked seeing Ray Romano.
Have a fantastic time.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Happy Birthday - looks like you're going to have a great time!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like loads o fun..have a great time

1:51 PM  
Blogger D.R. Cootey said...

Wow! What a busy celebration. Have fun on your birthday. I love getting older. It's the breaking down I don't enjoy so much. ;)
My Thursday Thirteen
http://thesplinteredmind.blogspot.com

~Douglas

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home