Thursday, February 22, 2007

A case of the blahs?

I have had a real hard time lately getting into blogging. It seemed to start when I got sick, but now that I am feeling better it hasn't gotten any better. My daughter is sick now and my hubby started getting sick this afternoon, so I guess I have been a little busy taking care of them.
I've noticed that a lot of bloggers seem to be suffering from the blahs. I'm not seeing the upbeat fun posts I normally see around the blogosphere. Is it because it's winter. A lot of people get the blahs during the winter. I normally don't so I don't know what's up with me.
I've got a lot to be excited about too! The Oscars are on Sunday and that's a huge deal in our house. Hubby and I met at an Oscar party, so it's tradition to celebrate. We are going to Vegas in less than 2 weeks for my birthday. Of course it is the big 4-0 so maybe that's what is bugging me. The in-laws are coming for my daughter's 5th birthday at the end of March and friends are coming to visit over Easter. There is so much to look forward to. So what's my deal? I'm not in a bad mood or anything.....just blah. Maybe it's that there is a little too much going on. I do get overwhelmed quite easily. Who knows?
I'm going to devote the next few days to my sick family and the Oscars. Starting Monday I'm going to make a concentrated effort to get back on track! I can't promise they'll be interesting posts, but I'm going to do my best!
Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it's definitely going around. Maybe it's some sort of bug or something.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home