Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Feast #13

Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
No sound! I hate the sound of the phone ringing. Maybe if it could give me a gentle nudge when it wants to be answered.

Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).
Partly cloudy in the morning with sun in the afternoon. A potential for stormy weather can be expected at anytime.

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
Interior Design, since that is what I have my degree in.

Main Course

Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
Everything in my store, so I could answer the customer that comes in and says, "I'm looking for this book about a guy and he lives in Ireland. I think it has a blue cover. What's the name of that book?" If I had a nickle for every customer that comes in and asks that sort of question I could retire a millionaire right now!

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?
It would be a delicious Dark chocolate truffle that was fat free and no calories and considered health food. It would be amazing tasting. Even better then the real stuff.
I'd call it Miracle Chocolate or something like that.


8 Comments:

Blogger Gattina said...

Stop reading FFs and start immediately with your candy invention !

8:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great feast..I noticed you also watch How I met your mother! We crack up every week..Barney rocks!

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great answer for your Main Course. Wouldn't it be great? People would think you could read their minds! LOL!

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miracle chocolate sounds good and I'm laughing at your Main Course.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HA! Love your Main Course~great answer. And the Dessert....yummy! Happy Friday.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Your dessert sounds miraculous for sure!!!

My feast is served

6:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha!Loved your Main Course.Your bookstore would be the GOTO place, because of the great service you'd give your customers.
Your dessert is the perfect thing for Chocoholics. A Miracle for sure!! :)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool Dessert, if it was a miracle chocolate that I might not be allergic to it too. Have a fantastic weekend!

:-)

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home