Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Feast #9

Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?
Lost, Desperate Housewives, Veronica Mars and Smallville

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?
My hubby. I only talk on the phone when I have to. I absolutely hate it!

Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?
5

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.
Nothing really...I love my Mac PowerBook and my hubby is a computer geek, so I always have the latest stuff.

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?
Specifically Lamb & Beef Shawarmas and Gyros, so I guess a lot of Mediteranean food, but I love most foreign food really. Except Indian food...I'm not a fan of curry.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast! I wish I had all the latest stuff for my computer. I haven't had Greek food yet.

Thanks for stopping by.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely love Gyros and Greek food.
Enjoyed your feast!
Happy Friday!
My Feast is Served!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *love* Greek food, especially bakalava... mmmm...

ok. now I'm hungry!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

11:39 AM  
Blogger tiggerprr said...

Seems like everyone loves lots of pillows. I've not seen one person yet that has less than 3.

I have you for Local Girl's Valentine's Day Goody Swap. I tried to find your email, but don't see it here. Could you please email me your details? This is going to be such fun! :)

5:26 PM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

I like Desperate Housewives too.

Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog!Welcome back any time.


I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

5:56 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Yummy Feast!!!. Thanks for sharing..

6:31 PM  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

What a coincidence, I just had beef shawarma yesterday. I love it. Thanks for sharing your feast. Mine is up too.

Happy weekend.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Mac PowerBook - I think I'm drooling more over that than I am over gyros! LOL

Happyy Friday, and thanks for stopping by my feast!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were thinking of getting a Mac Powerbook this year but I've never been a Mac person. How do you like yours?

2:02 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I have a Powerbook, too! Don't you love them?

12:11 AM  
Blogger hotdrwife said...

I need to get caught up on Desperate Housewives!! I need to bust out the ironing board and multi-task. Riiiiiiiight. I think I'll just pour some wine instead! :)

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home