Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #18


13 Events I will remember from 2006

1. Our LAST appointment (after 3 years!!) with our Social Worker regarding our adoption of our little angel.
2. Visiting my Grandmother in the hospital just before she passed away.
3. Finding out what a horrible person my Aunt (and my Godmother) really is when she ran off with all of my Grandmother's money and things after she passed away.
4. Taking my daughter to Disneyland for the first time.
5. Moving and re-opening the bookstore last January.
6. Snow storm after snow storm!
7. Finding out my brother-in-law was engaged
8. My dental odyssey ending after 2 years and much pain...now just checkups & cleanings!
9. Getting down from once a week to once a month therapist appointments. Yay!
10. Getting our bathroom remodeled and the nightmare that ensued.
11. Starting my blog and meeting so many cool people :)
12. Our close friend spent 4 months in and out of the hospital and almost died from Pancreatitis. He's on the mend now thankfully.
13. Riding my new scooter around town...love, love, love it!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


View More Thursday Thirteen Participants


10 Comments:

Blogger John Holland said...

Cool list.

I was looking at some of the tv shows you like on your sidebar, very cool...Veronica Mars, Buffy and Angel...three of my favorites.

My 13 is up.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Le laquet said...

Disneyland for the first time with a child ~ magical! Thanks for sharing your TT

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Congrats on the last appointment with the Social Worker! How awesome is that.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

a busy year with blessings and heartaches. heres to even more blessings.
my tt is up.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Janean said...

Great list! Nice to meet you.
Don't have mine up yet this week. Hopefully by tomorrow evening. :D

12:41 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Great list!
It seems many milestones were in there!
I am sorry about the passing of your Grandmother.
Have a wonderful Thursday!

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an eventful year you've had. How exciting to see Disneyland from a child's eyes.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I would dearly love to have a book store, that would be like my own slice of Heaven!!!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Chickadee said...

I'm sorry to hear that your aunt is such a horrible person. It's bad enough when someone you love dies, but then to have that happen too. DOesn't make it easy at all.

You've got a bookstore??? Ohhhh cool!

My 13 is up.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Scribbit said...

Wow, #3 is something you'll remember.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home