Thursday Thirteen #18
13 Events I will remember from 2006
1. Our LAST appointment (after 3 years!!) with our Social Worker regarding our adoption of our little angel.
2. Visiting my Grandmother in the hospital just before she passed away.
3. Finding out what a horrible person my Aunt (and my Godmother) really is when she ran off with all of my Grandmother's money and things after she passed away.
4. Taking my daughter to Disneyland for the first time.
5. Moving and re-opening the bookstore last January.
6. Snow storm after snow storm!
7. Finding out my brother-in-law was engaged
8. My dental odyssey ending after 2 years and much pain...now just checkups & cleanings!
9. Getting down from once a week to once a month therapist appointments. Yay!
10. Getting our bathroom remodeled and the nightmare that ensued.
11. Starting my blog and meeting so many cool people :)
12. Our close friend spent 4 months in and out of the hospital and almost died from Pancreatitis. He's on the mend now thankfully.
13. Riding my new scooter around town...love, love, love it!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants