Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday Feast #7

Appetizer
Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year?
The same ones that always do.

Soup
They say that good things come in small packages? What is something little that you think is great?
Uh...jewelry of course!

Salad
Name a song that makes you want to dance.
Almost anything by Elton John especially his older stuff from my childhood (70s)

Main Course
What is your favorite font?
Papyrus

Dessert
If you were to write a do-it-yourself article, what would it be about?
How to not get burned by a contractor

8 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

How could I have forgotten about Elton John? I love his stuff too!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Im a different amy but i agree that we will be watching the same celebrities

1:37 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

I sense a story behind the contractor dessert ;) Thanks for dropping by.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Great feast...I'm with ya on the jewelry and I love those old Elton John songs. Of course, to me they're not "old" lol
Have a great weekend. My feast is up too!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, jewelry was my answer, too!

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, jewelry!

Thanks for stopping by today :)

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My appetizer was similar to yours. :) And your do-it-yourself article would probably sell well!!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

Nice desert!


Thanks for stopping by and supporting me! Welcome back anytime.


I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home