Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Feast #8

Appetizer
What comes to mind when you see the color orange?
That I want to eat an orange

Soup
Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?
I was pretty boring...a total bookworm, but I did get in trouble a lot for talking too much!

Salad
Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?
I eat it so seldom because the way I like it is not good for you...usually meat toppings. I love pepperoni, sausage etc.

Main Course
Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?
Yes and no. I don't believe in little green men, but I think it's silly to think we are the only living things in the entire universe. If there are why do we always assume they would mean us harm?

Dessert
What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?
Burgundy velvet...I just love it!

7 Comments:

Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Friday!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing's for certain: If LGM ever visited, we'd probably end up hurting them....

Good feast!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

Yea... Why DO we always assume the little green men are BAD guys? That's just silly! Must be cuz we consider ourselves to be GOOD guys -- so the therefore anyone who's NOT us is the bad guys! LOL!

I could NOT do your pizza -- but I would have your bedspread - IF I didn't have the cat! Fur and velvet just don't mix!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Burgandy velvet...sound luxurious!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Great feast - thanks for sharing - love the main course and dessert.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

Nice main course!



I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

6:23 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Great feast. I love the thought of burgundy velvet...sounds pretty.

:-) Susan

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home