Thursday Thirteen #17
In honor of the fact that we are getting another HUGE snow storm...This is Thirteen Things to do with the snow in your yard.
1. Shovel it into the neighbor's yard
2. Make an igloo
3. Melt it with a hairdryer
4. Ship it off to your blogging friends
5. Make a million snow globes with real snow
6. Write your name in it (Guys only)
7. Have a snowball fight
8. Lay a towel on it and pretend your at the beach
9. Pile it all together and go skiing
10. Put it all in your freezer and try to save it for next year
11. Cover it all in salt. You won't have any grass left, but the pesky snow will be gone!
12. Make Snow Angels
13. Make a snowman or do it with the Snowman Construction Kit if you don't have any snow of your own
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants