Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy......

I'd like you to think of me saying Busy, Busy, Busy like the magician in Frosty the Snowman when Santa tells him he has to write "I am very sorry for what I did to Frosty" a hundred zillion times." If you get that reference. That's how I feel lately. It's year end time and that means catching up on all the bookkeeping I didn't do all year. My own fault I guess...I just hate stuff like that. We have an appointment with our accountant next week and I am just so not ready. Of course, I will be by then because I do really well with deadlines...surprisingly. By the end of the day I have no energy to even think about blogging. I do still read everyone else's though when I need a break. There is just nothing going on in my life to talk about besides accounting and no one really wants to hear about that.
I do have one thing to tell. Actually this happened a while ago and I've been meaning to mention it, but I always forget. I think kids say the funniest thing sometimes. I just love that. My daughter is no exception.
One day I was sitting on the couch with her and she was on my lap. We were giggling about something that happened at school that day. I snuggled into her and told her how much I loved her and do you want to know what she said? She looked at me totally deadpan and said, "If you loved me so much you'd give me chocolate." Totally out of the blue! We weren't even talking about chocolate!
Ahhhhh....she may be adopted, but obviously she takes after me!
Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always up for chocolate, too! What a smart girl!

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home