Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday Feast #6

Appetizer
What is one of your Christmas traditions?
Going to candlelight church service on Christmas Eve. It's so pretty and I love singing all of the songs.

Soup
Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for?
My Mom...she loves clothes! Buy her pretty much anything in the ladies dept. of Macy's and she's thrilled.

Salad
What is your favorite Christmas scent?
Pine

Main Course
If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift, who would it be and what would you give them?
I think I would send everybody that commented on my TT that they would like to be snowed in a bunch of snow from our yard!

Dessert
What's something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not just want)?
A new coat

10 Comments:

Blogger Chateau said...

Hello! Nice feast. Our salads are the same. And wow, that's alot of snow (on the pics below). Happy holidays!

12:29 AM  
Blogger Caylynn said...

Great feast. :) Very nice appetizer - I also enjoy going to Church on Christmas Eve. It's always so beautiful, and I love the Christmas songs.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!

2:22 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

I love the smell of pine, too!

3:44 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

I LOVE your appetizer! And I hope you get your coat! Sounds like you NEED it out there! (my son-in-law is in Colorado Springs!)

Have a very Merry (and white) Christmas!!!

5:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great feast - thanks for serving!
Looking forward to recieve the snow =)Thanks a lot - you made my day!

Merry Chrsitmas to you and yours,

San

P.S.: Please dine with me at Coffee2go - thanks!

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your feast! I also very much enjoy Christmas Eve candlelit services. And if you want to send some of that snow my way, I'd love some ;) I'm in FL this Christmas and it's 80 degrees here!!

Merry Christmas!

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ your main course! We're having rain today rather than snow.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Happy Holidays! I hope you get your coat for Christmas.

Wow, that looks like a fun time in the snow. Take care!

Rach

9:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

its such a special time to be able to go to church on christmas eve. im glad I am not working this year

4:49 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I'd be happy to take some of that snow off your hands!!

By the way, I found you through Local Girl :)

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home