Thursday, January 25, 2007

Friday Feast #10

Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?
Piano...I took lessons as a child, but I've forgotten most of it.

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?
I don't think so...not that I can remember anyway. When I was younger I used to get mistaken all of the time for Sigourney Weaver if that counts. I have no idea why and neither does anyone that knows me!

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
I'd say an 8 or even a 9. I just don't like to keep secrets from my husband, so I will usually tell him.

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?
The zoo

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience?
Earlier today...pretty much daily unfortunately. Drivers just drive me crazy...especially if they are on their cell phone!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Gattina said...

I loose patience all the time too, that's just my character and I also get angry when I see somebody with a cell phone in the car !

12:26 AM  
Blogger Gattina said...

Just saw in your profile that you are also owned by two cats ! I even have 4. I have a group of cat lovers who blog once a week about their cats. If you want to join us all infos are on my blog.

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Debbie - loved you feast. So much like mine, while at least the appetiser and salad is similar. I love your blog title too :-)

Come over and have a peak at my feast

4:15 AM  
Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Don't get me started on drivers with cell phones....I will just say one thing....I wish it were ILLEGAL!!!!

My feast is served. Hope to see you there, and partake in anything you like!!!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ugh..cell phone drivers who arent looking and then get ticked that you have to honk to get their attention. That bugs me. I have driven and used cell phone but I get off as quick as I can...thanks for bringing that up

8:45 AM  
Blogger JHS said...

I talk on my cell phone while driving all the time. It has never been a problem. I pay attention to my driving and nobody has ever honked at me ... never had to. I guess multi-tasking is just a way of life for me. I can also do mascara flawlessly at 70 mph.

OK, that was probably TMI.

Leaving now . . .

:-)

9:17 AM  
Blogger Crazy Working Mom said...

Yup, I agree with you on dessert...people sit at stop lights and talk on their phone and don't pay any attention! Grrr...

Great feast.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Erin Faye said...

Drivers on cell phones drive me bonkers too....
great feast!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, I'm glad I'm not the only going nuts, with drivers who drive with cell phones.

Happy Friday.
I enjoyed your feast!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home