Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday Thirteen and some mindless rambling...

Well, since last week I did thirteen things I hate i thought I would do thirteen things I love this time around. Actually it's kinda hard to narrow it down.




Thirteen Things I Love

1. My family and spending time with them
2. My dog and 3 cats
3. My house (it's more than 100 years old)
4. My scooter and my car too!
5. Water (ocean, drinking, rain etc.)
6. Scary movies and just movies in general
7. Dirty Martinis
8. A gloomy day
9. England
10. Books, Books, Books (especially old books)and my bookstore
11. Dark Chocolate
12. Food and going out to eat (especially mexican & italian)
13. The color blue


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


View More Thursday Thirteen Participants





Just had a customer ask "What's with all of the dead things?" Sir, do you think they are real? Has no one heard of a haunted bookstore before? I know for a fact that ours is not the first. Maybe we are just a little to out there for Denver, who knows? Just bugs me sometimes. This was also coming from a guy who did not look like someone who would be shocked by "dead things". Just can't tell a book by its cover, I guess.

Somebody asked me about my scooter and what it looked like, so I thought I would post a picture that I took the other day. She is actually a year old now and I have so much fun with her. Here name is Miss Daisy. She gets about 110-120 miles per gallon and being the little speed demon that she is tops out at about 35 mph.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mama Kelly said...

i love books, and adore hunting in used book shops, or clearance racks in mainstream stores

have a happy thursday

4:11 PM  
Blogger K said...

Great list!! I love books too!

Hope you had a good Thursday!!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Great list!
Love the scooter pic!
Driving Miss Daisy...lol

My TT is up

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And who doesn't love food??? I love to go out to eat and try new things :)

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home