Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Quizzes and Weird Ear

So, I did another quiz today. Big surprise, I know. I just love doing pointless quizzes, I always have. When I was in high school and college I was always doing those silly quizzes in the Glamour, Cosmo etc. magazines. I still love doing quizzes, but thank goodness I graduated from those silly magazines. Is it just my need to feel like I fit in with the rest of the world or to feel like I'm normal? I never have been by the way. I have always wandered around to the beat of my own drum. I spend a lot of time in my head and frequently get startled because of that. As anyone I know would point out I also have a serious case of "weird ear". One of the girls that works for me came up with that name, but it certainly fits. I rarely hear what people actually say. I hear something completely different. Often times very dirty as well. Sometimes just completely random. I think it's because I spend so much time in my head that I am rarely paying attention to what is going on around me. Here is a perfect example. We were watching an episode of Buffy last night. Buffy was talking about needing some kind of amulet to fight some demon or another. I heard that she needed an orange. I know! Sounds nothing like amulet, but I turned to Hubby and said, "She needs an orange?" He looked at me like I was insane, but he should be used to it by now. It's not like I do it on purpose, it just happens. What can I say? I am completely abnormal. At least I admit it. I also got way off topic. Hee Hee! Here's the quiz that I talked about. I got it off of Raging Rainbows site. I'm always on the look out for good quizzes. I'll do anything, no matter how stupid, so let me know if you know of a good one.

You Are a Peacemaker Soul

You strive to please others and compromise anyway you can.
War or conflict bothers you, and you would do anything to keep the peace.
You are a good mediator and a true negotiator.
Sometimes you do too much, trying so hard to make people happy.

While you keep the peace, you tend to be secretly judgmental.
You lose respect for people who don't like to both give and take.
On the flip side, you've got a great sense of humor and wit.
You're always diplomatic and able to give good advice.

Souls you are most compatible with: Warrior Soul, Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home