Thursday, July 27, 2006

Friday Five and my IQ

Friday Five


1. Are you named after anyone? If so, explain.
No
2. Do you have your children's names picked out already? If so, is there any significance? Yes, we had it picked out before we got her. Luna, which was the name of a character in a German film "Bandits".
3. If you were born a member of the opposite sex what would your name have been? I have no idea
4. If you could re-name yourself what name would you pick and why? Alexandra, I have always loved that name.
5. Are there any mispronunciations/typos that people do w/ your name constantly? Nope


Check out more Friday Fives


So, last night I couldn't sleep and I was poking around on the internet and came across this IQ test. Now up until now I have taken four IQ tests in my life. All of them at different times. One in high school, one in college and two on the internet.
I took the one last night, which was very different from the other ones and low and behold exactly the same score. All five times that I have taken it I have gotten a 142! How is that possible? I could understand if there was a 1 or 2 point difference, but exactly the same. I just don't get how that is possible. I was really tired last night and not on top of my game and yet still the same score. Anyway, I just found that really interesting. Click on the link below and see what you come up with.

Testriffic IQ test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home