Monday, March 12, 2007

Vegas stuff

Vegas was super fun. Of course we didn't do all of the things we wanted to do, but we still did a lot. We ate at some great restaurants. I ate way too much actually. I've decided that eating is one of the main things you do in Vegas besides gamble. You're either eating, waiting to eat or looking for a place to eat.
We stayed at The Mirage which was really nice.

I did all of my gambling there and I gambled a lot. In the end though I only lost $24.90, so not too bad. I had a lot of fun which was the main thing. For my birthday we went to the Star Trek Experience which was really neat. I'm not really a fan, but I do like Sci-Fi stuff. It was just great, though quite expensive. We had a yummy Italian dinner at Onda and then did the Vegas Strip. Hubby gave me the neatest gift. He knows how much I love black, so what did he buy me? 2 carat black diamond and white gold earrings! They are so gorgeous! Yay! I had no idea there was such a thing. Apparently they are quite rare. He knows me so well...what a sweetie.
I was really excited to go to the Luxor where they are taping the new season of "Mindfreak". I even got a pic of me in front of the production office.



Unfortunately he wasn't there, but I did see some of the regulars from the show including his brother.
Friday night we saw Ray Romano, who was fantastic! I was so hoarse afterwards from all of the laughing. The next morning we were standing in line at the buffet and talking about what he would be doing for breakfast. We both agreed that he would order room service. We were just finishing our conversation and guess who comes up behind us? Ray Romano and family! We ended up sitting a couple of tables away from him. He grazed the huge buffet with the rest of us and was very nice and normal. He put up with a lot of people bugging him for pics and autographs. We didn't bother him because it's rude to bug people while they are eating. He took it all in stride though.
We also visited the Dolphin Habitat and Secret Garden at The Mirage. I loved that you could get so close to the Dolphins. It's a research center so they don't do scheduled shows, but the Dolphins love to do tricks and get lovins.



All in all it was a really fun trip, but we missed our little girl and were happy to get home.
Cheers!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see the Bellagio Water Show? It's my favorite thing in Sin City!

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky girl!The Mirage is gorgeous. We also saw the Dolphins and Tiger habitat.Glad you had a great trip.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky Girl. The Mirage is gorgeous.We saw the Dolphin and White Tiger habitat too. Glad you had a great trip.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home