Thursday Thirteen #20
Thirteen things I HATE about winter this year.
1. The fact that it has snowed at least once every week since Dec. 20th.
2. The amazingly cold weather we have had.
3. Driving in the ruts that the cars have created in the snow packed streets.
4. Constantly shoveling snow.
5. How the horrible weather has really hurt my business during our busiest time of the year.
6. Our parking lot keeps getting smaller and smaller from the large mounds of snow.
7. Having to wear boots every bloody day!
8. Wearing layers and layers of clothes every bloody day!
9. That every time it snows it covers up the ice, so you can't help but slip and slide.
10. Did I mention the arctic cold?
11. Stuffing my daughter into a snow suit until she can barely move.
12. That our poor dog can't run and play in our back yard.
13. That we have to constantly clear the snow off of our Satellite Dish so we can watch TV.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants