Thursday, December 07, 2006

Christmas songs Meme

Well, looks like I got tagged for this one by Localgirl. Which is actually cool, because I love Christmas and everything about it!

Name 5 of your favorite Christmas Songs (I think I'll pick the none religious ones this time).

1. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
2. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) - Johnny Mathis
3. Let it Snow, Let it Snow - Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme
4. Silver Bells - Doris Day
5. Rockin Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee

I grew up listening to my parents Christmas records from the 60s. All of these songs bring back fond family memories.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking of the Chestnuts song but I couldn't think of the title. That's a great one, too!

Thanks for playing along!

2:12 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I know each of those renditions. I think I had them all on a HOLIDAY CHRISTMAS Album when I was younger.

The one I remember by Lawrence & Gorme was Sleigh Ride
(And friends are calling yooo hooo!.. Oh yes Its lovely weather for a sleighride together with you!!)

Did you have the same one where Marlene Detreicht breathed Silent Night?

7:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That was fun reading your answers.
The Christmas song by Johnny Mathis is my favorite.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home