Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Feast #5

Appetizer
Have you ever flown in a helicopter?
Nope and I don't want to either.

Soup
What color is your warmest coat or jacket?
Black like most things I own.

Salad
What is your favorite rainy day activity?
Reading a mystery.

Main Course
Describe your hands.
Five fingers on each. My fingers are very long and everyone has always told me how soft they are, but I do work a lot with my hands. I have no polish on at the moment and the nails are all medium length with a rounded tip. I have my platinum diamond wedding rings on my left ring finger. On my right ring finger I have the white gold Sapphire and diamond ring my husband gave me when we got our daughter and a thick silver band on my thumb. Sometimes I wear a gold blue topaz ring too, but I am not a gold fan.

Dessert
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut
would you pick?
Cashew, but even a plain salted peanut would do too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful feast!
Your Main course was fantastic!
I'm a fan of White gold too!

Reading a Mystery sounds good on Rainy day for me too!


Have a Fun weekend!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy weekend to you:)

1:49 PM  
Blogger Sparky Duck said...

Man, who knew that so many women didnt love yellow gold.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a gold fan, either. Unless it's white gold.

2:21 AM  
Blogger its_amyia1977 said...

Hey Debby!!... I'm not a gold fan myself. Titanium or platinum for me thank you very much! Enjoy your weekend... think I'll put up the tree and then curl up to a good book. Take Care!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home