Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday Feast #4

Appetizer
Name a song you know by heart.
"What a Wonderful World" by: Louis Armstrong (It's our song)
Soup
What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?
Go to the bathroom (No one needs to see that!)
Salad
How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?
Twice a day-Crest Mouthwash (My dentist swears by it)
Main Course
Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
I inadvertently draw attention to myself (I hate being the center of attention!)
Dessert
What was the last food you craved?
Chinese food (I'm going for Chinese for lunch today!)

7 Comments:

Blogger graymama said...

mmmmm....Chinese food.

Nice meal!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Always had your dessert.

Come dine with me.

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast. :) Chinese sounds yummy! :)

Happy Friday. :)

12:59 AM  
Blogger meowminx said...

Enjoyed your feast :) We have similar dessert!

Mine's served.

http://www.meowminx.com/babygem

2:40 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I enjoyed your feast, especially the main course. I don't like having attention drawn to me either.
My table is set, come on by.

6:38 AM  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

great appetizer! my feast is up! ;)

9:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chinese food seems to be pretty popular with you guys.

Great feast!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home