Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Feast #3

Appetizer
What is your favorite herb or spice?
Cinnamon and garlic (not together!)

Soup
Name a song you like but haven't heard in a long time.
I know it's silly, but "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies. It always makes me smile and think of my childhood.

Salad
If you were to take just one minute to write down as many things as you can think of that you need (not want) to do, approximately how many things would there be?
If I could write fast enough probably at least 20-25.

Main Course
Tell something interesting about one of your family members (nothing scandalous, please, just something unique).
Most people find it interesting that my husband makes video games for a living...tough life, huh?!

Dessert
What's the latest you've ever stayed awake?
All night, so no actual time. Didn't everyone do that in college?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool that your husband makes video games for a living! :) I'd love to do that! Those are my favourite spices too, but, as you say, not together. ;) Happy Friday. :)

1:23 AM  
Blogger Ma said...

Great Feast! Your main course is super.

Come and dine

8:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are not the first cin-gar lover.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Wystful1 said...

Your appetizer and mine are the same...YES! Not together indeed. Well, actually my chili is loaded with garlic and I love to have a hot cinnabon with it. Hmmmm, odd?!!

Great feast.
Where from Colorado?
I lived in Colorado for over 40 years.

Happy Friday

My feast is served

10:05 AM  
Blogger Shanti Marie said...

I wanted to thank you for your visit.

I love Curry at the moment, it changes with the seasons.

Shanti Marie

10:51 AM  
Blogger meowminx said...

Enjoyed your feast! Your main course is just fab!

Mine's served :)

http://www.meowminx.com/babygem

2:41 PM  
Blogger graymama said...

I am sure Hubby plays some of your husband's games.

Great meal!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Archies! I loved them.

Come dine with me.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice feast!

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home