Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Feast #2

Appetizer
Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?
Pretty much nothing, I've been sick for the last week and a half.

Soup
If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?
Muffy's Ramblings since it's my nickname. It's meant as a joke since I am definitely the anti-Muffy.

Salad
Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.
"Love Boat" & "Three's Company" were my absolute favs.

Main Course
If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?
Foreign language tapes/CDs. I love to learn different languages, but never have the time really.

Dessert
Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?
Always dark colors. I look horrible in pastels and I prefer dark anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger graymama said...

I watched the Love Boat, too :-)

Great feast!

I dig your blog, and I am going to hang out for a bit.

1:45 PM  
Blogger mmog37 said...

Great feast you have here "Muffy" LOL
I guessed I did use to like both of those shows...can you say "jiggletv"=)

2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I loved seeing which celebrities would be on the love boat

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Boat...I'd forgotten about that show. Nice feast!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home