Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Nothing much to say...well, maybe a little

Well, actually I've still been fighting this cold. I guess I'm pretty much over it, I just can't seem to get my head unclogged and my voice back to normal. Now Gary has the cold too and you know men when they get sick...need I say more?
I was quite upset today to find out that I had completely missed the televised memorial to Steve Irwin. I guess Animal Planet carried it live yesterday and then they reran it at midnight. I knew they were doing it soon, but somehow I completely missed it. We were really bummed until we found out that someone had taped it and posted it on Youtube.com. The best website EVER!! Hubby and I plan to watch it after the wee one goes to bed, which will happen shortly.
I'm a little nervous this week...my daughter is going to her first sleepover on Saturday. She's spent the night many times at my parents and at my sister's house, but this is the first time at a friend's house. She goes to Montessori with the other little girl and we have socialized quite a bit with her parents and completely trust them. I'm just nervous for no reason, I guess. My little girl is growing up. I should be excited actually. Hubby and I get to go to the baseball game with our friends that night. We are also hoping to go and see "Feast" at the midnight showing. That's the last movie that was made on "Project Greenlight". It's been held back for like a year or two and we have been very impatient to see it. It's fun to see behind the scenes on a movie being made and then see the final product. I don't have high hopes for it, but it'll be cheesy horror fun I'm sure.
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home