Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #8


My 13 favorite Horror movies(usually the cheesier the better!)in no particular order

1. Halloween
2. April Fool's Day
3. Nightmare on Elm Street #3: Dream Warriors
4. The Shining
5. Evil Dead Series
6. Shaun of the Dead
7. The Lost Boys
8. Dracula (1931)
9. Nosferatu (1922)
10. The Fog (1980)
11. Scream Series
12. The Sixth Sense
13. The Others
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


View More Thursday Thirteen Participants


3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ooh, I can't watch horror movies. My boyfriend likes them. I shudder. I had a panic attack over the Blair Witch project.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all kinds of horror movies. I also enjoy reading horror novels especially by Stephen King. Have been since High School. Great list!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My oldest daughter and I love to watch Sixth Sense. I'm not one for real Horror Movies, but I love a good scare!
Happy Thursday!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home