Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday Five #5

1. What's your favorite line from a movie, and why?
I couldn't decide which one I like better, so here are both of them.
"Hey, careful man, there's a beverage here!" and
"Oh, but "baby fish mouth" is sweeping the nation?"


2. Who's your favorite villain from a movie, and why?
Hans Gruber "Die Hard" and Severus Snape "Harry Potter" (but is he a villain?) - because both are played by Alan Rickman who I just LOVE!

3. Name one movie everyone else loves that you hate.
Pretty Woman - Why does everyone idolize the "heroine" who is a hooker? Not something I'd want my little girl watching. IMHO

4. Name one movie everyone else hates that you love.
I find this happens most of the time, but most recently "Lady in the Water"

5. What's your favorite Pixar film, and why?
Finding Nemo - The colors are so amazing and it really makes me laugh! With a 4 year old in the house I get to see it alot!

2 Comments:

Blogger Howard said...

1. "You've gone too far. You have married Fester. You have destroyed his spirit. You have taken him from us. All that I could forgive, but Debbie... pastels?"

2. The stepmom from Disney's Cinderella. What a beeyahch! She is so evil and has one of the best "the villian gets it in the end" moments.

3. The English Patient

4. The Pirate Movie with Kristy McNichol, baby!

5. The Incredibles - 1. Brad Bird became one of my favorite directors with The Iron Giant, one of the best animated films of all time. 2. I'm a superhero geek. 3. For a PG film, it had the most suspenseful and nail biting scenes (the missles & jet one) since the adrenaline shot to the heart scene in Pulp Fiction. If I'd been on the floor, I would have rolled up into a fetal position.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My hubby loves the pirate movie.I loved Nemo though

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home