Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #7


Thirteen things I want when I am sick

1. Movies/TV - Duh!
2. My Mom - doesn't everyone?
3. Orange Juice - vitamin C
4. Hot tea w/honey - feels good in the throat
5. My bed - Comfy!
6. Comfy PJs and slippers - again, Comfy!
7. Celebrity gossip mags - can't concentrate on a book
8. Puffs tissues w/lotion - super soft!
9. Cherry Nyquil - kuz green is gross
10. Cold Eeze - need the zinc
11. My cat - cuddly
12. My Dad's Hot Toddy - nothing clears me up like that!
13. My ugly 70's afghan - my grandmother made it

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


View More Thursday Thirteen Participants


15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with all of those!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I always want my momma when I am sick,...... do you EVER grow out of that?

9:01 PM  
Blogger Frances D said...

Hmmm a very comforting list.
Hope you don't get sick this winter.
Waving at you from New York,
Frances

9:09 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Good sick list.
I have been under the weather for a while now..almost getting lots better..
Good TT..
Mine is up too

9:14 PM  
Blogger Southern Girl said...

Didn't everybody's grandmother make them an ugly '70s afghan? ;)

Great list! Mine is up, too.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Meira{FB} said...

Maybe that's what I need. A hot toddy.

Happy TT!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Meira{FB} said...

Maybe that's what I need. A hot toddy.

Happy TT!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Meira{FB} said...

Maybe that's what I need. A hot toddy.

Happy TT!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I want all those on a daily basis! haha.

Happy TT

10:37 PM  
Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

I've read so many posts talking about people that are sick! I feel so badly for you all. Maybe you caught the same virus through your blogs;)

Hope you're feeling better soon.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

My ugly 70s afghans are zig-zag striped. And a cat is a necessity when you are sick!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Tan said...

Yeah, I always want my "Mommy" when I'm sick. My family also has what we have termed our "feel-good" blanket. Each and every one of us wants that feel-good blankie when we are sick. Loved your list!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Valtool said...

Great list. I think my mom made our afghans in the early 80's, but she crochted a lot for many years. Always had the cats around, and grandmothers seem to be a common thread today. :)

6:17 PM  
Blogger My Shoes said...

i must have number 1, 4 and 11! Great list!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I agree with all of those especially wanting mum when sick!!!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home