Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #3

My new addiction is YouTube thanks to Dustin at That Guys Blog. He kept putting little videos in his blog and one day last week I started looking around. Huge mistake! I am so addicted. You can find almost anything on there. So anyway it inspired today's Thursday Thirteen.


Thirteen Favorite Videos in no particular order(Yes, I know they are all from the 80s, but that's when I was in High School & College)

1. Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World


2. The Pretenders - Brass in Pocket


3. Dead Or Alive - Something In My House


4. Elton John - I'm Still Standing


5. Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al


6. Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus


7. Chris DeBurgh - Don't Pay the Ferryman


8. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart


9. Crowded House - Something So Strong


10. billy idol~cradle of love


11. Adam Ant - Goody Two Shoes


12. Men At Work - From a Land Down Under


13. Culture Club - Karma Chameleon



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


View More Thursday Thirteen Participants


12 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

I love the 80's! Thanks for posting those video's.
My TT is about pets this week.

10:28 AM  
Blogger K said...

Great idea for a list! I like music videos too! Thanks for visiting my site!!

Have a great Thursday!!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Memories! Wow!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

Dude. I LOVE YouTube. Have you seen the David Hasselhoff selections? THOSE are hilarious!

Happy TT!

12:52 PM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

Talk about a blast from the past!!! What fun!!

Happy Thursday!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

I have to be very careful about YouTube. It really eats up time.

My TT is up. Today I'm dressed in black, covered with cat hair.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

The 80s were so alive with all kinds of music and videos were great fun. I used to stay up all night watching MTV (back in the day).

Loved the "You can call me Al" video. The juxtaposition of short Simon and tall Chevy Chase was hilarious.

have a good thursday and thanks for coming by snarkypants!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great idea for a TT. I kinda started a weekly meme on my blog called Video Tunes Tuesday. You should check it out. I LOVE going through everyone's CD collections and now we can on blogs too. I have The Cure up this week.

I too once was a little goth girl that just got too old to pull it off. That and it was a lot of work. Black sweat pant capris and a tank are much easier. :D

3:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That brought back memories! Loved the 80's. Great list of videos.
My favorites Crowded House or Paul Simon!
Have a great Thursday!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

OMG - we must be from the same era - because I knew ALL those songs!

4:52 PM  
Blogger sobeit said...

I absolutely love this list....culture club...Elton John...the 80s. It was such a fun time! Thanks for stopping by my TT.

Kelli
http://sobeit89.squarespace.com

8:25 PM  
Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

I like #10!

:D

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home