Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Five #3

1) What was the bravest thing you have ever done?
Went to Russia to adopt our daughter not knowing the language or what the hell we were doing!

2) Describe the meanest thing you have ever done.
During a horrible argument with my favorite aunt I told her that she was not part of my family anymore and that I never wanted to see her again. I regretted it for 12 years before we made up 2 years ago at my Grandfather's funeral.

3) Tell us about the nicest thing anyone has done for you.
Given birth to our daughter and put her up for adoption though we never met her.

4) What was the most insane thing you have ever witnessed or done?
Saw a large SUV accidently hit a dog and then after the dog got up hit it again accidently and then not stop to help the poor animal. I am happy to say that he did survive though.

5) Describe the most "out of character" thing you secretly want to do.
Be an actress. Most people don't know that I was a theater geek in high school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home