Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #23


Though this list may make me sound like a lush I am not a big drinker. I just like a drink now and then when we go out and I don't like to drink the same thing all of the time. I'm always up for trying a new drink especially if it's fruity! The more it tastes like liquor the less likely I am to like it. If it has an umbrella in it I'll be happy!

My Thirteen Favorite Drinks

1. Malibu Twister
2. Singapore Sling
3. Sangria
4. Margarita
5. Dirty Martini w/lots of olives!
6. Screwdriver or Harvey Wallbanger - taste very similar to me
7. Orgasm - they are so yummy but who can order this without giggling like a 12 yr. old?
8. Manhattan Sweet
9. Bahama Mama
10. Caribbean Breezer
11. Rum Runner
12. Pina Colada
13. Caucasian/White Russian

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





11 Comments:

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Hope you don't get so tipsy with all those list of drinks. (lol)
My T13 is up too.

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of the Bahama Mama.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot to put Pina Coladas on my list!!! Man...

Too funny that we had the same idea for the list tonight!

Thanks for stopping by.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Singapore Slings are my favorite. I'll have to send you a virtual one. :)

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were to list everything I drank or tried I'd probably sound like I should be in a rehab. So I dont think it makes you a lush.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

#5 is my all time fav!!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

I don't drink, but they all sound like fun! Happy TT!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Andi said...

You are the second person that I have seen doing a list like this today. The other lady was considered about us thinking she was a lush, too.Great/thirsty minds think alike. :-)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Im thirsty...What a wonderful list!

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love screwdrivers - and I used to drink singapore slings - but haven't in years. I started to write "I've never had an orgasm" - but figured that sounded a little weird. So I'll write instead that I've never had the drink named orgasm.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't find your comment button for FF above. Great feast! love your appetizer. :)

My feat is served.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home