Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Five

Well since "Friday Feast" is taking a break I thought I would try "Friday Five" again. So, here it is.

Music Soothes the Savage Beast
Or so they say...

1) What was the first CD/Record/Album/Artist you ever bought and what format was it in? (Vinyl/Cassette/CD/MP3 Download)?
I was about 8 or 9 when I bought my first Donny & Marie record back in the 70s. I don't remember the title, but I saved and saved for it.
2) How do you usually listen to music? (iPod/Walkman/Stereo/Radio)
iPod or Radio
3) What is your favorite genre of music and why?
I like most music except Rap and Hip Hop.
4) What is your opinion on music video shows and music televion?
No where near as good as the 80s. They were fun then. I never watch them anymore. Do they even do videos on MTV anymore? Seems like all shows now.
5) Do you usually agree with who the winners of the Grammy Awards are?
No. They seem to only care what teens listen to. There is a lot of original music out there that just doesn't get the attention they deserve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home