Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Need to know more about me?

I stole this from Leesa's blog, I needed to distract myself a little today.


1. What is your occupation? Bookstore Owner

2. What color are your socks right now? No socks on

3. What are you listening to right now? XM Radio in the store "The 50's"

4. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken club sandwich

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Actually I stole it

9. How old are you today? 39

10. Favorite drink? Coke

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, I have had grey hair since I was 16

13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses

14. Pets? 3 cats and a dog

15. Favorite food type? Mexican or Italian...not sure which one I like best

16. What was the last movie you watched? Dazed and Confused (Love that movie!)

17. Favorite day of the year? Halloween

18. What do you do to vent anger? Yell

19. What was your favorite toy as a child? All boardgames and my barbies

20. Fall or Spring? Fall

22. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry

23. Do you want your friends to email you back? YES! I hate when people don't respond

24. Who is most likely to respond? Joanne

25. Who is least likely to respond? Umm..Rob?

26. Living arrangements? A beautiful house from 1904 with my husband and daughter

27. When was the last time you cried? Today, my grandmother died this morning. (I'm trying to keep myself occupied by doing this quiz.)

28. What is on the floor of your closet? Lots of crap

29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? my husband

30. What did you do last night? Laundry and watched some TV

31. Favorite smell's? Cigars, it reminds me of my grandfather who died many years ago.

32. What inspires you? My daughter

33. What are you afraid of? Heights, closed in spaces and crowds

34. Cheddar or pepper jack cheese? I love ALL cheese

35. Favorite car? My Mercedes I guess, but I'm not a big car person. I really LOVE my scooter, though.

36. Favorite dog breed? Mutt

37. Number of keys on your key ring? 9

38. How many years at your current job? 6

39. Favorite day of the week? Sunday, the day I get to spend the most time with my husband and my daughter

40. How many states have you lived in? 3

41. Favorite holidays? Halloween and Christmas

42. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope

43. Favorite music to listen to? Pretty much anything except Rap

44. What makes you angry? People who don't let others live their own lives and make their own choices

45. What makes you sad? Same as above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home