Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Atlantic City Pics

Today was an extremely busy first day back. Of course, by the time we got done gossiping and telling stories it was time to go home, so tomorrow I'm gonna have to do some work. It's really piled up. The more I have to do though, the slower I move. I get overwhelmed pretty easily. It's soooo much easier to chit chat and when you're the boss there is no one to yell at you. That's a good thing and a not so good thing. I've got stories to tell about the trip, but I'll save that for later when things have calmed down a bit.
Well, here are a couple of pics from our trip like I promised.



1 Comments:

Blogger Musicguy said...

I LOVE the beach. After spending a few days there, I need to win the lottery and live there all the time.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home