Friday, September 01, 2006

I just don't have the energy or time...

I am so bogged down with work that I just can't get anything done. Normally I would have done the Friday Five today, but honestly I just couldn't even handle the questions this week. I sat and stared at them for a while and then realized that I could barely muster an answer to the easy ones. Too much is going on in my life right now. I just want it all to slow down! I guess I really haven't recovered from my Grandmother dying. The whole mess with my Aunt running off has thrown my whole family into a tailspin. It seems the more work I have to do the slower I move to get them done. With being out of town on and off for the past 2 weeks I am so far behind. What's worse is this is our busiest time of the year at the bookstore. I can't afford to be sluggish right now. Sorry...just a rambling post about nothing in particular. Feeling very blah about everything and over tired. I need sugar and caffeine desperately! A little sleep wouldn't hurt either...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home